MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OUR YOUTH…MOST IMPORTANT IS PRAYER!!
JOIN US IN PRAYING THAT THEY SEEK THE LORD IN ALL THEY DO & BREAK OFF THESE GENERATIONAL PATTERNS OF POVERTY, ADDICTION, WORTHLESSNESS, VIOLENCE & TRAUMA WHERE THEY WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL TESTIMONY TO CHANGE LIVES ALL AROUND THEM!!
Mailing address: NELA Youth, PO Box 3095, West Monroe, LA 71294
WHAT IS ARE MATCHING GIFTS? Corporate matching gifts are a type of philanthropy in which companies financially match donations that their employees make to nonprofit organizations. When an employee makes a donation, they’ll request the matching gift from their employer, who then makes their own donation. Companies usually match donations at a 1:1 ratio, but some will match at a 2:1, 3:1, or even a 4:1 ratio. When an employee makes a donation, they’ll request the matching gift from their employer, who then makes their own donation. Companies usually match donations at a 1:1 ratio, but some will match at a 2:1, 3:1, or even a 4:1 ratio. VIEW COMPANIES WHO MATCH DONATIONS
DONATE IN HONOR OR IN MEMORY OF A LOVED ONE. What a beautiful way to give back by donating in honor or in memory of a loved one. We will send them a donation recognition letter along with updates on what NELA Youth is doing for children in our area. Email the name and address of the one you’d like to send this letter to at nelayouth.org.
AMAZON SMILES. Shop with Amazon and choose us for your nonprofit and give back! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/92-0532209
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT OUR YOUTH
OUR WISH LIST….BIG FAITH!
- A home. We are looking for a place that these kids call call a safe place after shcool and during summers. God put it on our hearts for it to be a home setting for them.
- Any kind of vehicle that will fit up to 15 kids at at time. We are in desperate need of transportation for these kids.
- We always need Christian based arts & crafts.
NELA YOUTH NEEDS
- Clothing for elementary to high school age youth
- Hygiene bags specific for female/male youth
- Have an older youth shadow you at work.
- Host and event for the kids.
- Volunteer at our monthly Youth Outreach events.